– To schedule your first appointment, please call us at (503) 574-4150.
– When scheduling, we will ask for some basic information about yourself, your pet, and for a brief description of your concerns. We will also ask for your primary care clinic is so that we are able to call and get records prior to your appointment.
– After you have scheduled your appointment, we ask that you fill out our New Client Form. You can click here to navigate to that form. While filling this form out, we ask that you provide as much detail as possible. We use this form in combination with the records from your primary care veterinarian to understand your pet’s history, diet, symptoms, and more.
– We ask that you do not bathe your pet 2-3 days prior to your appointment.
– Prepare to bring any medications that your pet is currently on as well as any shampoo you are currently using.
– Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time and account for possible traffic.
Initial Appointment Information:
– Your initial appointment will be approximately 60 minutes.
– One of our trained technicians will begin the appointment by collecting any additional information or concerns you or your primary care veterinarian may have.
– One of our knowledgeable veterinarians will perform a full examination of your pet.
– We believe that client education is vital to the success of any treatment. Our veterinarians will educate you on your pet’s condition and answer any questions that you have.
– Together, you and the veterinarian will discuss the possible treatment options and decide what is best for your pet and your family.
– If any testing or recheck appointments are needed, we can schedule that during check out.
– It is important to us to stay in contact with you. If you have any questions or comments following your appointment, please call us. We are always available to answer questions and assist you in feeling completely comfortable managing your pet’s dermatological needs.
**Please Note: It is our goal to provide great dermatological care to each family in need. If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, we kindly ask that you provide 24 hour notice. Otherwise we reserve the right to charge for time reserved.